COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CONSULT NETWORK (CODESULT)
- Vision *: Rural livelihood improved by an empowered community leadership and total participation of the people in decision-making process.
- Mission *: To unearth talents and potentials of rural settings for them to create, initiate plans, implement actions with our support through facilitation, training and research.
- Thematic Areas *: Community Development / Développement Communautaire
- Target Group: Community / Communauté
- Key Objectives *: To empower people and communities for self action and development.
- Core Competencies *: Research and Documentation / Recherche et Documentation
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *: Trained Community Water and Sanitation Committee and are still functioning over 15 years now, development of Community Action Plans, help in reduction of Child Labor in the Districts of operations, increase Community Participation in Local Governance.
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 5
- List Expertise of Board Members *: The five board members have the following expertise ---Human resource management, Administration and Financial management, Budget Analyses, Education, and Community Development.
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Robert Obiri-Yeboah
- Name of Contact Person *: Robert Obiri-Yeboah
- Position of Contact Person *: Executive Director
- Number of Staff *: 13
- Number of Males *: 11
- Number of Females *: 2