CIRDEV RESOURCE CENTRE
- Vision *: A nation characterized by rule of law and sustainable development where the dignity of the human person would be respected.
- Mission *: To build a just and peaceful society for a sustainable development.
- Thematic Areas *: Governance / Gouvernance,Human Rights / Droits de l’Homme,Peace and Security / Paix et Securité,Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) / Objectifs de Développement Durable (ODD),Environmental Conservation / Préservation de l’Environnement,Humanitarian Affairs / Affaires Humanitaires
- Target Group: National / Nationale,Community / Communauté
- Key Objectives *: 1. To promote the culture of due process, anti corruption and rule of law 2. To advocate for the guarantee of an environment capable of engendering and sustaining human progress and development. 3. Advocating peaceful co-existence through mass education programmes 4. To promote & protect Fundamental Human Rights as enshrined in the Constitution and International Agreements. 5. Promotion of arbitration, conciliation and mediation towards enabling the court system a better functioning capacity. 6. To sustain a meaningful campaign for youth development and empowerment and to promote gender equity.
- Core Competencies *: Advocacy / Plaidoyer,Policy Influencing / Influence des Politiques
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *:
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 7
- List Expertise of Board Members *: Legal, ICT, Finance
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Luqman Mohammad Shaffii
- Name of Contact Person *: Oladimeji Alabi Lateef
- Position of Contact Person *: Head, Human Right Directorate
- Number of Staff *: 2
- Number of Males *: 1
- Number of Females *: 1