The Centre For Equality And Equity
- Postal Address *: 2nd Avenue 231 Road House 10 EFAB City Estate, Jabi, Abuja
- Office Location: 2nd Avenue 231 Road House 10 EFAB City Estate, Jabi, Abuja
- Region *: Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
- Country *: Nigeria
- City *: Abuja
- Telephone *: +2348033435009
- Fax :
- Email *: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website *: www.ceqeq.org
- Vision *: The Centre For Equality And Equity was established to develop campaigns and programmes within low-income communities. We work on issues around peace, justice and capacity building.
- Mission *: 1. To provide free resources and training to communities. 2. To promote peaceful coexistence among citizens in Nigeria. 3. To facilitate learning and scholarships for low-income citizens. 4. To collaborate with other non-profit and charitable organisations operating exclusively for charitable purposes.
- Thematic Areas *: Environmental Conservation / Préservation de l’Environnement,Health Provision / Soins de Santé,Gender Equality / Egalité des Sexes,Conflict Prevention and Resolution / Prévention et Résolution des Conflits,Advocacy
- Target Group: Community / Communauté ,Women
- Key Objectives *: 1. To provide free resources and training to communities.2. To promote peaceful coexistence among citizens in Nigeria.3. To facilitate learning and scholarships for low-income citizens.4. To collaborate with other non-profit and charitable organisations operating exclusively for charitable purposes.
- Core Competencies *:
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *: - Our health assistance project, Ambition Relief is now active in major local governments in Lagos, Nigeria -Our campaign on law and justice has supported up to 10 claimants/complainants since 2017.
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 2
- List Expertise of Board Members *: Social Development, Justice
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Mr
- Name of Contact Person *: Ajibola Oyelade
- Position of Contact Person *: Founder
- Number of Staff *: 4
- Number of Males *: 2
- Number of Females *: 2