Social and Humanitarian Actions for Restoration and Emancipation
- Vision *: - Eliminate Poverty - Several and orphans Children must go back to school and have access to education. - Handicapated must be introduced in our societies
- Mission *: Promoting entrepreneurship, - supporting poor families - Helping several and orphans children to back to school - Responding to humanitarian calls.
- Thematic Areas *: Education / Education,Human Rights / Droits de l’Homme,Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) / Objectifs de Développement Durable (ODD),Humanitarian Affairs / Affaires Humanitaires,Emergency Aid / Aides d’Urgence,Economic Development / Développement Economique,Community Development / Développement Communautaire
- Target Group: National / Nationale
- Key Objectives *: Poverty reduction, Entrepreneurship, Good Education, Sustainable development.
- Core Competencies *: Knowledge Management / Gestion des Connaissances,Capacity Development / Renforcement des Capacités
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *: 399 persons are beneficiaries of our actions.
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 5
- List Expertise of Board Members *: Accounting, Economics, Sociolgy/social sciences.
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Marcrl MALÉ
- Name of Contact Person *: Marcel MALÉ
- Position of Contact Person *: Board Chairman
- Number of Staff *: 9
- Number of Males *: 6
- Number of Females *: 3