Liberia Agency for Community Development
- Vision *: LACD's vision is to see every person in community attain the right to survival, protection, healthcare, development and full participation for sustainability that will meet a better livelihood.
- Mission *: To implement sustainable programs that will improve education, livelihoods, and give opportunities and lifesaving services to vulnerable communities now and for future generations.
- Thematic Areas *: Agriculture, Food & Livestock / Agriculture, Alimentation & Elevage,Education / Education,Health Provision / Soins de Santé,ENERGY
- Target Group: National / Nationale,Regional / Régionale,Community / Communauté
- Key Objectives *: - To increase the output of 10000 smallholder farmers in rural areas by 25% by 2025 - To improve the wellbeing of of communities through the prevention of communicable and noncommunicable diseases - To increase the retention of girls in schools within rural communities - To support households in rural communities to access energy products and services
- Core Competencies *: Advocacy / Plaidoyer,Knowledge Management / Gestion des Connaissances,Capacity Development / Renforcement des Capacités
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *: Distribution of Covid 19 household food support program (COHFSP) in Grand Kru, Rivercess and Grand Bassa Counties through Government of Liberia and World Food Programme (WFP) food assistance 2020.
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 5
- List Expertise of Board Members *: Agriculturist, Manager, Accountant, Educator & Sociologist
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Adama Sarnor
- Name of Contact Person *: Adama Sarnor
- Position of Contact Person *: Executive Director
- Number of Staff *: 22
- Number of Males *: 13
- Number of Females *: 9