Africa Entreprenuership Dialogue
- Vision *: To become the Centre for advocacy and entrepreneurial growth in Africa.
- Mission *: AfED's mission is to influence the public and political environment; emphasizing the key role of entrepreneurship and small and medium-sized enterprises in the development of the economy in Ghana. We aim to contribute to the shaping of entrepreneurial culture and stimulating institutional and regulatory framework for entrepreneurial activity, with the goal of achieving strong economic in Ghana
- Thematic Areas *:
- Target Group:
- Key Objectives *: Advocate on behalf of the entrepreneurial ecosystem To explore the role of entrepreneurship in national economic growth, unveiling detailed national features and characteristics associated with entrepreneurial activity via the conduction of research.
- Core Competencies *:
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *: Africa Entrepreneurship Dialogue (AfED) is the foremost advocate for the Ghana startup Act since 2017. In 2019, AfED was tasked by Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) to setup GEM Ghana. KNUST as a result has signed a 10yr MOU to help execute this project.
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 7
- List Expertise of Board Members *: Snr. Researchers, Legal Consultant, Entrepreneurs, Accountant, IT
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Justice Offei Jr.
- Name of Contact Person *: Justice Offei
- Position of Contact Person *: Executive Director
- Number of Staff *: 7
- Number of Males *: 4
- Number of Females *: 3