Women In Law And Development In Africa
- Vision *: To create an organisation which optimises civil society's desire to promote and respect womens right in Ghana.
- Mission *: Wildaf Ghana seeks to increase women's participation and influence at the community, national and international levels through initiating, promoting and strenghtening strategies which links law and development.
- Thematic Areas *:
- Target Group:
- Key Objectives *: To initiate advocacy programmes.legal representation.To increase women's access to justice.
- Core Competencies *:
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *:
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 0
- List Expertise of Board Members *:
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Melody Darkey
- Name of Contact Person *: Victor Quarshie
- Position of Contact Person *: Community Dev'T Officer
- Number of Staff *: 2
- Number of Males *: 3
- Number of Females *: 2