Centre For Environmenta Impact Analysis
- Vision *: To be a center of excellence in protecting human health and environment.
- Mission *: To be a center of excellence in public interest, protecting the environment, natural resources, human rights and the health of the marginalised.
- Thematic Areas *:
- Target Group:
- Key Objectives *: Independently monitor and assess the levels of pollutants in the environment. Educate the general public on effects of oil and gas exploration on the livehood of fishermen, environment, and on land related issues, etc.
- Core Competencies *:
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *:
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 0
- List Expertise of Board Members *: Environmental Scientist, Accountants Social Workers Academia
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Samuel Obiri
- Name of Contact Person *:
- Position of Contact Person *:
- Number of Staff *: 3
- Number of Males *: 3
- Number of Females *: 3