Women'S Refuge & Child Survival-Africa
- Vision *: Reaching out to women and children in ghana and beyond ensuring peace and security for national social economic development..
- Mission *: Empowering women and children to greatness, ensuring harmonious living in families and minimising crime rate in the communities.
- Thematic Areas *:
- Target Group:
- Key Objectives *: To rescue and support children in need of education, parental love, care and protection to have life fulfillment and become fully functioning members of the nation.
- Core Competencies *:
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *:
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 0
- List Expertise of Board Members *:
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Madam Jane Irina Adu
- Name of Contact Person *: Naa Lengoi Yarko
- Position of Contact Person *: Placement Director
- Number of Staff *: 8
- Number of Males *: 3
- Number of Females *: 8