Centre For Youth Empowerment
- Vision *: A reconstructed and democratic liberia where the most basic needs and rights of its people, including sustenance, freedom, education, security, employment and religious and political tolerance are met and respected.
- Mission *: To facilitate the return of the youth at the budumburam refugee camp to liberia by providing them with the necessayr skills and knowledge to become agents of change and beacons of hope in their communities.
- Thematic Areas *: Peace and Security / Paix et Securité
- Target Group: National / Nationale,Regional / Régionale
- Key Objectives *: Assist refugee women in achieving financial independence and strengthening their self esteem by providing them with vocational training.encourage peaceful coexistence at the budumburam refugee camp by providing training in conflict prevention and resolution.provide scholarships to finance vocational training of refugee adults with the hope that they will inturn, set examples and encourage the youth to seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Core Competencies *: Advocacy / Plaidoyer
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *:
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 0
- List Expertise of Board Members *:
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *:
- Name of Contact Person *:
- Position of Contact Person *:
- Number of Staff *: 9
- Number of Males *: 0
- Number of Females *: 0