- Vision *: To bridging the gap between exceptional students and quality education within underprivileged communities.
- Mission *: To identify, train, mentor, groom and secure placement into colleges and universities globally high-achieving lower-income students.
- Thematic Areas *: Education / Education
- Target Group: Community / Communauté
- Key Objectives *: 1.To raise transformational leaders. 2.To fight urban extreme poverty. 3.To create network of generational thinkers in Africa and beyond.
- Core Competencies *: Advocacy / Plaidoyer,Knowledge Management / Gestion des Connaissances,Capacity Development / Renforcement des Capacités
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *: Placed students from underprivileged households in Ghana into University of Wisconsin, Madison, Harvard University and Smith College, Massachusetts all in the USA on 100% scholarship funding. Placed students from underprivileged households in Ghana into Ashesi University, KNUST and UDS in Ghana. in all, our students received more than $1million worth of scholarship package over the four years they will undergo higher education in 2017/18.
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 5
- List Expertise of Board Members *: 1.Coorperate Management 2.Banking and Finance 3.Development Management 4.Business Administration 5.Law
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Salia Daud
- Name of Contact Person *: Musah Mohammed Amin
- Position of Contact Person *: Executive Director and Head of Operations.
- Number of Staff *: 3
- Number of Males *: 2
- Number of Females *: 1