Achievers Ghana Education
- Vision *: Our vision Is to help create a society in which all individuals can live with dignity and equality, free from fear, violence and oppression.
- Mission *: Our mission is to develop strategies to end gender based violence and provide quality and holistic education to girls in slum communities in Ghana.
- Thematic Areas *: Education / Education,Human Rights / Droits de l’Homme,Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) / Objectifs de Développement Durable (ODD),Environmental Conservation / Préservation de l’Environnement,Community Development / Développement Communautaire
- Target Group: Community / Communauté
- Key Objectives *: We are committed to changing systems that tolerate and perpetuate the oppression of girls and violence against others and also having most girls advance to tertiary institutions in their educational career which will help them to be in decision making table to influence change.
- Core Competencies *: Advocacy / Plaidoyer,Policy Influencing / Influence des Politiques ,Capacity Development / Renforcement des Capacités
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *: MTN Heroes of Change - 2014 Nima Excellence Award - 2016 Nima Excellence Award -2018
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 7
- List Expertise of Board Members *:
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Amadu Zulkarnain Mohammed
- Name of Contact Person *: Amadu Zulkarnain Mohammed
- Position of Contact Person *: Director
- Number of Staff *: 10
- Number of Males *: 2
- Number of Females *: 8