Youth Crime Watch of Liberia
- Vision *: To exist to positively impact the youthful population to inspire them to play key roles that are vital to national development.
- Mission *: To mobilize and equip youth changemakers in Liberian society, to create a safer environment free of crimes and to foster youth empowerment and good citizenship throughout Liberia.
- Thematic Areas *: Gender Equality / Egalité des Sexes,Women empowerment, peace security,Women and Girls',Gender and Governance, Sexual Reproductive Health Rights, Livelihood and Entrepreneurial Development, and Education.,Women Empowerment,Youth development,Women's Rights and Child Protection,Child Protection ,Women Empowerment
- Target Group: National / Nationale,Community / Communauté ,Vulnrable Groups,Persons with Disability,vulnerable children and young people,Women ,• Women • Youths • Children • At Risk populations Including Sex workers, MSM, Truck Drivers, and Migrant workers, and PLHIV etc.
- Key Objectives *: To enable and empower Liberian youth, women and adolescents through experience (community development projects), opportunities (leadership), skill-based training (entrepreneurship), and access (knowledge, education and technology), we help to bridge power gaps while simultaneously decentralizing economic activities and post-war reconstruction efforts.
- Core Competencies *: Advocacy / Plaidoyer,Capacity Development / Renforcement des Capacités,Gender and Social Inclusion
- Government Engagement:
- Major or Current Achievements *: Youth Crime Watch of Liberia has more than 14 years of experience working in the following sectors in Liberia; Education, Protections and Peace Building, Health and WASH. Since 2004 up to current, we have worked with close to 195,000 young people who have benefited from series of capacity development programs like business & entrepreneurship, sexual reproductive Health and rights, livelihoods training and WASH.
- Functional Board *:
- Number of Board Members *: 15
- List Expertise of Board Members *: 10
- Organisational Strategic Plan *:
- Head of Organisation *: Zuo D. Taylor
- Name of Contact Person *: Zuo D. Taylor
- Position of Contact Person *: Executive Director
- Number of Staff *: 65
- Number of Males *: 30
- Number of Females *: 35